Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro...

Nov 7 is my elder bro's birthday... happy birthday bro... he coming back next tue... should i go airport zip gei le??? haha... he seem to be more familiar around the town than me la.... lol...

anyway... life here is as usual... days arent that cold compared to last week... cooked yat wok sok again... just that this time with drumstick... had had a very hard time deboning the chicken! no skill ma... in the end... both my drumstick... still full with freshs when i threw them... haha... no idea how to get them off la.... use my knife scrap oso cant come out... just saw online that best to use scissors?? oh well... seems like i have to get myself a pair of kitchen scissors then....

my foot hurt for no reason again... i seriously have no idea what happened... but it just like cramped and when i walk... my right foot felt like tearing off the muscle each steps.... seriously hurt... hope it get well soon...

its friday night and nothing much happened to me as usual.... watch a movie oni.... 内衣少女... okok la the movie... not really nice tho... but what i did was... turned my light off and watch... wahh... not bad weh.... cinema feel...! lol...

Installed Red Alert 3... and i must agree with my fren that its abit cartoonish?? compare to RA2 this is really a level lower... except that now got a new country which is the empire of rising sun aka japan... lol... the starting movie was kinda interesting.... einstein was killed... haha.... then no nuclear weapons.. which means RA3 will not have nuclear... NOOOO..!!!

plan for saturday is to visit IKEA... quite far actually... needa go town and change bus... aik... sure walk alot again... hope my foot dont hurt so much.... =.=

No comments: