Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It Hurt!!!...

damnit... went for futsal today and dunno y so unlucky.... 1st thing was when i resting... sitting around... den sum 1 wammmmm the ball at me... lucky saw it and pushed it away... but then.. aihh... still an unlucky day... wonder got anything to do wif 7 yuit or not??? who cares la.... i noe it hurts lots....

it went like this... corner and i was defending... the ball came trying to chest it away.... so i "focus" all my QI to my chest.... got the ball but deng.... sum1 knock into me hard from behind where no QI there so its a really weak point.... he got my diafragma i think.... cant breathe for quite sum time... lying on the floor like a soon to be dead fish out of water.... >.<" grasping for air... NO AIR NO AIR.... tried so hard to breathe in but lung not moving.... wanna speak oso cant.... aihhh....

after a while oni start to recover abit... lungs responded and got sum fresh air in.... >.<" so painful u noe... 1st thing i tot of is to go back home and tell mum "miii... now i feel wat u felt when u falled down in China..." my mum had a bad fall when visiting China few weeks back.... she said she cant speak for quite awhile... same case like me.... but then she had bad stomach as well... keep tou oh... hope it doesnt happen on me... X.X so DEAD now.... still hurts....

No comments: