Sunday, August 31, 2008

Waste Waste Waste...!

days counting down and i will be leaving in like 11 days from now.... >.< less than 2 weeks le... and come to thing of it... when i left msia... and wont be coming back for quite awhile... the cars in my house will be left to rot... =.= juz imagine... there will be 4 cars at home and only 2 drivers... omg... a merc, bmw, estima and my vios.... aihhh... average 1 person drive 2 cars... thats abit kua zeong rite?? and my little bro will not be driving until another 2 years... so wat... to bring the ratio lower ask my bro drive illegally?? haha...

well... warming up the engine is for sure a must... dun want my engine to rust when i come back... remember there was once i went for sum trip and guess wat... my old waja battery died and cant start... in the end got my 1st chance to drive the bmw to college... and guess wat... the 2nd time i drove ended up wif a saman heading to my home... wth...

and had this thought today.... why did my dad got a bmw last time?? initially my mum wanted only a civic... then ended up in a bmw showroom where only my dad test droved the car... my mum din try it and ended up... bought d only know that the steering is so so so heavy.... Autocar Magazine quoted it "biceps building steering"... hah... so as my mum dont want any big biceps she seldom drive it also.... not really because of that la but because my mum hands are weak due to some sickness... so.... conclusion is what a waste... summore i am not really driving it much as well as i am a "green" driver... love the environment so i prefer to use my vios which consume less petrol... haha... but that bmw is no doubt a good car... 200kmph wor.... zooooommmmm......!!!

well.. my thought was that since my elder bro not coming back so often... we actually had only 4 ppl sitting dat car... since my grandma legs got prob and seldom goes out and maid shall pui her at home... so 4 ppl only.... the question is why din we got a sport coupe insisted of the bmw... i am sure a coupe is anytime more yeng den bmw la rite??? at least got style ma... and it actually fit 4 ppl except that the ppl behind seats will be abit sempit... summore the bmw is juz actually act as sum sort of weekend car... not really day to day to us oso... how good if i could drive a sports out a day like today to fetch my mum and the journey consist of lots of highway... haha... so my main thought is.... since the bmw act as a weekend car... y not get a sport.... even a hyundai coupe is quite nicely designed...(shhhh but no performance la...) but what i want juz style oni not performance oso... summore those recon sports is anytime cheaper then the bmw le... then our cars will be just nice... merc and estima act as family car... then vios as a day to day car or drive to pasar car for my mum.... since it fuel saving rite.... den a weekend car... great!!! but continue dreaming la... my dad wont ever sell the bmw away... =.=

so in the end... a sport in my house will be a dream for me... my wish is dat i will get a sport on my own in the future... sport as in not those exotic sport like ferrari or lamborghini.... but mayb those 2.0 or 2.5cc engined cars.... like the audi tt or volks eos or toyota celica or toyota mrs or......... those exotic are juz a big waste of money unless i have rm 1bil in my bank and a 2mil exotic is juz 0.2% of wat i have.. lol.. actually wif that amount of money... might as well invest in housing properties which will appreciate instead of depreciate.... my dream shall come true some day...!!!

No comments: