Friday, September 12, 2008

Touched Down...

after 1hr delay in KLIA for no recent and 12-13hrs of sleepy flight... and almost 5 hrs of waiting in Heathrow terminal 5 then another hour of BA flight, i had finally reach Edinburgh Airport....

MAS is really OLD... the plane is can say lao peh comparing to SIA.... everything look old compared to SIA new A380... lol... screen so small compared to A380 huge screen... the toilet oso old looking and dirty.... what can i say more... the seat cover in front of me fell halfway as well... best joke was there was this man... lets call him 'boh tak cek' man.... wanted to on the reading light... so how to on.. he din noe the button was on the controller... so without asking the assistant he went to push the light tot its touch sensitive or wat... push and pushed harder... piak... broke... =.= too bad i was sleeping... haha... but overall its was quite a decent flight... the foods are nice... 1st came the pasta.... then came nasi lemak... din tot my last nasi lemak was on a flight... and i slept throughout most of the flight... its quite comfortable to slp lo i muz say... or mayb i juz Tired??

reached heathrow and guess wat... the custom or sud i say UK Home Office was so packed... all with foreign passport... and luckily being a 1st Time Student... i got a priority line... fast and easy... and the health check was quite fast as well as dey juz ask for my chest xray... then got our luggage and went to 'Nothing To Declare'.... easy la.. who say they will search 1... all these while i nv even kena once.. mayb of my looks gua.. innocent look... haha... who say will check laptop ehh?? wat bullshit....

reached Edinburgh den straight to Heriot-Watt wif my bro driving a rent car.... got my room key and went to find out how to enroll myself into the uni.... 3 steps.... pre enrollment meeting, online enrollment and collection of the student ID... so guess wat... i missed the 1st 2 things... so went to find director and this mr Philips was quite a nice guy... let me enroll in his office room... use his com and printer summore... =) thanks... but sad thing is the 3rd steps is on nez day 4.15pm.... which initially the plan was the whole family go visit north england... found out that if i dun go collect... i need to go thru late enrollment wif penalty of 30 pound... == GG.... so wat sud i do... most prob leave for the trip after i get the ID gua....

so how bout my accomodation?? self catered single ensuite... room 218.... Robin Smith Hall.... its the furthest from the uni main block... >.<>.< lets hope i get to noe these ppl when i really start my study nez week and really stay at the room... and lets hope i have lots of malaysian chinese frens... haha... and hope got ppl near my hall... =)

so now i am at my bro's house... which i will spend nites here... so I am here to annonce that i had safely arrive in Edinburgh... Happy or not... still dunno.... all these while was quite ok mood until i steps into my room and noe dat those around me are guai lou... need time to get use to it... T_T

btw... thank you to KarWye, Quenson, Thom, Max, SiWei, Shin, Pui, Shuen for coming to KLIA to farewell me off... =) appreciate it... love the photo thom printed out... made me keep thinking how happy was A Levels.... hehe.... take care every1.... ^_^

No comments: