Friday, September 26, 2008

Words on Sunway....

today after 1st class i have a 2 hr break so came back and fried rice again... i starting to get bored of fried rice d... help me!!! muz try cook pasta one day... bought it and juz left it there... how geng of me... so the fried rice... i packed into 2 box... 1 is call lunch box and another is called dinner box... haha.... okok la... taste not bad... =)

after class went to the sport centre yet again... well.. muz fully utilise my 53 pound rite?... intended to play squash... but sadly no courts were free... as 6 of them are used by the scotland team to practice i believe... saw them played... all so pro and its juz so darn shit loud.... POM POM POM... lol... so wat else to do?? gym was veli full as well... walked around and in the end... used the treadmill.... oops.... i sudnt had ran.... my cut on my leg juz start bleeding again... >.< dats sad u noe... hope it faster recover la.. i want play sports 1 ar!!!

back to laptop... ooo got mail... from Wong... and guess who.. its our DR Wong... haha.... asking me for a leng zhai photograph and words about how i feel bout sunway... =) will try to write nicely!!! haha... coz sunway is really the best time of my life i believe.... beside the old scouts days.... here in HW.... its juz like... so different... =.=

and lastly... sorry to mr Tim Johnson for fong fei kei-ing u.... haha.... paiseh la... forgot bout the appointment... u noe la... stupid fon no notification... i mean no sound telling me... so i forgot... paiseh paiseh...

No comments: