Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Day At Home...

woke up around 10 by my mum who want me to drive her down to setia eco park house at 10.30... =.= still not enuf slp la... but drove the BMW... hehe... XD... but sad thing is it was raining... quite heavily after i passed setia toll.... then there came water on the road and the car sort of skidded... woow.... its still abit under my control la... no car near me anyway... an icon even came out on the dashboard... which i think it meant the traction control or ABS had kick in?? haha... lucky dat its a bmw and i still alive... lol... i wonder... is it the car problem?? i dun really tried vios on this kinda condition yet... i wonder is it the tyre problem?? i was juz doing 70km/h le.... =.="

then waited for a cleaner to clean the house.... the swimming pool cleaner to do his weekly job.... was playing my psp almost the whole time... playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2... quite nice.... fighting game... not too boring.... furthermore i got zui naruto manga mah... the story veli tense now.... wif sasuke and akatsuki gonna attack hidden leaf soon... lol... went off about 3.15pm.... still thinking off the lost traction incident when i sat on the driver seat yet again.... hmmm....

went straight to Kelab OUG where i get my hair cut and my mum go for her lunch... then 5.30pm went Score Arena to kick futsal with futsal kaki.... there were oni 9 ppl so 5 on 4... lucky on the 5 man side... or else i wont be here anymore... tiredness... haha... then went back for dinner and rest after that....

yesterday nite i told myself that i got 2 things to do today... 1 is to get my hair cut... 2 is to clean up my table which is still stacked wif my alevel papers at the moment... still lazy to clean la.... >.<" tomolo gonna go watch "Get Smart" wif parents and do some shopping for luggage as my parents and i will be leaving msia for London and Edinburgh for my bro's convo next tue.... will oni be back on saturday the next week... ^_^

No comments: