Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Job Done...

job done as in i finally cleaned my table and all my a level papers..... got up in the morning to send my mum to aculpunture.... and freak... the traffic was stupid... stupid driver everywhere... made me angry and resulted a scolding from my mum... bad start of day.... >.<

then after lunch got forced by my mum to clean up my table and shelf... had been thinking of doing it coz the 0.5m high stack of paper had been occupying half my table since dunno when... spent about an hour arranging wat sud be kept and wat is rubbish.... wat i kept was both maths notes and econs notes.... others all rubbish.... accounting threw all as i have 2 text book to refer to juz in case... lol.... den sort out everything and the files.... rest abit den another mission was given to me....

to burn down the kitchen... still haven learn to chop anything... all the ingredient were prepared and my job is to fry fry fry..... today i ceng cao bo choi..... ok la... quite easy.... den the next 1 suffering... zao ha lok.... the burning oil kena my hand so many times.... T_T sakitnya.....

then this saturday Bentong trip.... sigh... oni few are going but even juz few.. i think still will go... lol... go rest abit ma... hang out wif few frens.... most are not coming tho..... sadddd.... let hope that pui's mum let her go.... nyek nyek nyek......

No comments: