Thursday, July 31, 2008

What the Heck did i Do Wrong??!!!

my com had failed me.... cant boot up since morning... arghhhhh.... how how how... pls teach me how... there still lots of things inside.... aihh.... wat wrong wif it is dat it did start and u can here the fan running... however... it juz beeps beeps non stop for awhile.... then dats all... monitor still black.... T_T how how how? zhen me yang ne??? tried to open up the cpu dis afternoon... wanted to do sumthing to help but open.... X.X totally computer hardware noob man.... wire here and there... aihhh.... den in the end juz clean all the dust oni and hope it will work... AND it still fail me... wtf.... posted my prob in lowyat forum and sum1 suggest me to torn everything down and put dem back.... so... i think i will try later??? let hope it work and i dun screw up anything la.... aihhhzzzz...

No comments: