Saturday, October 18, 2008

Breaking my Record...

you will wonder what record am i breaking? well... i trying to break the time for me to go do my laundry.... the record was 2 weeks and now its 2 weeks d... and i still dun feel like doing it just quite yet... wanna hang on for another week i think... since most of the things i wear are worn for at least 2 days.... my jeans are for whole week.... shirts 2-3 days like that... then under... haha... you wont wanna know... even my socks are 2-3 days... thats explain why my foot stinks... lol.... but well... you wont sweat much here also... some ppl have their jeans for a month 1 le.... so the main problem i am facing now is the lacking of my unders... cham lo!!!! i think i will juz go wash it myself and hang overnight... works right??? lol... another solution... just go buy more!!! lol.....

at last got squash rackets available... but broken string... wth.... played for the night and okok la... muscleache currently.... then dinner at edmund's kitchen yet again.... started cooking around 930pm so what time u expect we ate le?? lol.... not bad not bad... made like 4 dishes for 4 ppl.... lol.... feel like home oni... thats the way le... eat together not just cook for 1 person.... haha...

tomorrow gonna leave for the trip... yet havent pack yet... pack now la... ciao!!

No comments: