Monday, October 6, 2008

Mashed Potatoes.... and Start To Hate It....

morning woke up around 10... got up dat early as i wanted to do my laundry!!! haha... as well as my potatoes.... so... 1st thing after breakfast was to bring my laundry back down to laundrette and dump all into the washing machine.... 2 pound and wash wash wash... it takes 30 mins so wat did i do? i went back up to my kitchen to peel my potatoes skin.... there were 10 potatoes and i peeled 8 of dem... den chop into cubes and boil in water... den got down to move the wet shirts to dryer and ran back up to jaga api.... then mash mash mash the potatoes... sob... too much d... cant finish and now i am oledi sick of it... cham lor.... haha...

Dah dah dah dang!!! my mashed potatoes... no sauce i noe... sad.... so plain...


after lunch went to my bro's house(not really house... juz a rent apartment...) meichen aka his housemate invited me over for dinner... so i left Riccarton at around 230 and reached Hanover street only to wait for 30 mins for the bus 29 to reach... gg.... take so long... 20 mins late i think... =.= so the whole thing took me 1.5 hr to reach there... den go slack at the living room and keng gai wif her and weiji(meichen's fren who staying there for the time being).... den start the cooking.... (not me).... i was juz there to watch oni... wei ji was too master d... chop the pai guat for soup.... den sum gai bei and the best of all.. gou lou yok.... haha... it took more den 2 hr to cook... lol.. which means dat i cant get back in time to join badminton club... >.< but the dinner was really good.... wif ryan and doreen joined in... dey both are staying there as well.. sob... my bro's room kena take over d.... sad.... dat doreen was a sunway student o... but not our year doreen!!! haha....

after dat journey back was better which took around 1 hr... not bad la... but quite boring... in the bus... 80% of the ppl were in their headfon... lol... make me oso want to get a mp3 player d now.... paiseh la... i noe i have fon but i forgot bout cable... lazy send songs 1 by 1... lol... thats y le... i wanted to get the omnia asap... haha... to be my all in 1 gadget.... esp important in bus trip... lol... listen music ar... play games ar... and best of all... spam the sms ar... as if i get contracted... i suppose to be paying 30 per month and get 500mins and 400 sms i think.... i definitely cant finish those lo... so ppl here sure like to spam... haha.... paid d wat afterall.. dun waste...

No comments: