Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hours In Kitchen...

how am I these 2 days... great... but i had really had enough of the wind here d.... 1st time see these wind sure very happy... these weather here cause malaysia cant find... but soon later.... i am so bored with it and its really irritating man... making me coughing every night.... aihhh... really have to fight the wind everyday to come back to my hall.... ed said its gonna get worse in winter so... GG lor.... but believe or not... i am still in my windbreaker only... u know la... the cartoon 1... lol.... not yet winter wear...

so yesterday's dinner forgot to defrost and so i decided to chop the unions... take the chopped bacon and shrimps(they labelled it prawn but its really super small) out.... and fried with egg... not bad not bad for my self 1st try... haha... so dinner was egg with rice.. quite filling as the egg quite alot....
night time got pulled by ppl to play warcraft pulak... well its had been really awhile since i last played warcraft... and i dont feel like studying so instead of simply surf net... i decided to join in and kena ta pau in dota... aihhh... then played fight of characters... where there are lots of anime char for u to choose... i chose itachi.... not bad but then i din noe muz buy the person's item... bought wrong and wasted so much... aihh... no wonder i lose out and dey all so imba.... >.<

class today started out at 11.15.... then went to this Prob and Stats midterm revision cls and did the past year question... luckily i can do it! =) well... i know i learnt them b4... but u must understand that my sissy lecturer had been really messing things up... and confusing me and making me thinks that i dunno how to do them... lol...

yet again forgot to defrost but luckily class end at 4.15 so went back to take out the pork out.... had enough of the microwave defrosting function now... it actually cooked my meat u noe... hate it!!! my meat turn out half cook half raw after defrost... aihh... marinated them and took to fried.... become Ju Pa... Pork chop... lol.... then fried the veges as well.. proud of myself cause i took the initiative to eat veges... nan de nan de...!!! haha... btw another irritating thing was my fridge... i put my rice inside and took it out today to find that it frozen?? the water drips had turned ice man!!! is it really that cold??cao coi ar!!! how to - oil then put the veges in and then put kicap and oyster sauce...!!! lol... dont forget garlic as well... haha... put too much oyster sauce d... ended up salty... lol.... well... my own 1st try k!! and the pork chop in the background!

and all add up to be a perfect dinner!!!

No comments: