Monday, December 8, 2008

At Last...

oh well... as exam nearing... i oso abit lazy to update update.... had been having serious headache in doing the long winded maths.... anyway... it was wilbur's birthday on saturday... and so few of us went to Mussel Inn to celebrate it... as the name says... Mussels... 90% of things in the menu are mussels... lol... but sadly i dun really noe how to eat it so in the end just took their pasta... =.= but every1 gave a thumbs up so it should be really good... lol...

went to vodafone then... and in my mind i just think "I gonna get it this time... Dont care..." and yes... i got my phone d... for 30 pound 24 months... can lower tariff after 9 months.. not bad la the deal... just that he free me 1gb memory card oni =.=...
Omnia.... black...
vodafone everywhere.... >.< surprisingly... vodafone aint that stable in my room... argh.!!

overall... the phone is good... quite responsive... just that i have to get use to touchscreen... on touchscreen... the bad point is u cant feel the buttons like normal phone so ur eyes must be on it most of the time.... and i tried keying in my contacts to practise my typing and i dare say my finger could cao gan weh! lol... too bad exam near... i cant really explore it too much... what i need now is to get a GPS for the coming trips... lol... that wat i want the function for... haha..!!

No comments: