Saturday, December 6, 2008

On SinChew...

bro told me that my face is in sinchew.... and he snapped a pic of it or scanned it i not sure... and sent it over.... and omg... my face is really big jeh..!! and... best thing she got sum stuff messed up... i just got 2 awards not 3... she messed up my name with yeow xinyan... mayb the yeow and yeo seems similar to her? lol... coz the 2nd paragraph world maths award was xinyan and the malay scholar la... not me!! lol... but nvm la... 1st time the name appear so big....

but y... y dey go use that photo!!! to those s4s5 ppl... remember when this was taken? remember the "result sleepover"... its exactly that 1 when dey interviewed us a short bit and take our photo individually... still remember that day i nv soh tao and just wore the Monkey shirt... so messy looking... >.<


this was sent to me by... errr i think is mshuen? cant really recall coz weeks back d... there seem to be a big poster in sunway... and see the top left big big face... dey used my passport photo while others use the ceremony photo... once again... the biggest face...

exam is coming and is near... next thursday will be my 1st paper... hope i finish my revision in time... =.= gambateh! beside exam... hols is near as well... too bad i not going back msia d... lol... that means no real malaysian food... and no hair cut for me... unless i go barber here... the hair poking my eyes.. how to study jeh..!!

No comments: