Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sienz in Room 218...

oh well... having exam means having study breaks... which meant that i gonna study study for most of the time... but the prob is i had finish all my tutorials and i want to leave the past years to the day before only do.... and so... i really dunno what should i do.... reread the notes?? which totally not wat i want.... aihhh.. end up watch shows most lor.... The Gem of Life... really interesting show... with lamborghini zooming here and there...!! XD

anyway... went to my bro's place today... to relieve myself abit from all the stress.... he made bak kut teh... nice!! ^^ beside that.... went there to watch ManUtd... which was totally dissapointing again... aihhhh... i went to the train station to print my tickets as well... going down london on 18... which is the coming thurs... have to start pack soon but 1st thing is definitely laundry.... haven been doing laundry for a month now... hehe... =P

played with my omnia quite a lot today... notice some bearable system lag... and the tomtom gps works perfectly.. provided u get ur 1st position lock on... it will take around 5 mins i think.... and if u restart ur fon... u have to lock on AGAIN... sob sob .... tried the live messenger which came with the phone and i must say!! i will nv on it again.. it is slow loading... and lagging the whole system... and adding craps to my fon... the craps include the emails.... and it save the contacts in my fon... wth.... den in my contact list its all messed up together with my usual phonebook... wahhh!!! had to delete those email address 1 by 1 juz now which really suffer.... X.X

No comments: