Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Paper eve...

here i am... packing.... tomolo is the last paper and i am not studying but packing... well... after the paper... i gonna go down to london!! yay! few nites at kar wye's place which i still thinking how to fit all of us in... and then off to france straight with my family.... interesting hols le... wait... theres more.... i will be going italy as well after that... haha... so basically 3 weeks all packed....

hopefully i din miss out anything.... london... it sure gonna fun seeing the sunway ppl.... few ppl in 1 room... who noe wat can happen? lol.... cant wait for my exam tomorrow and cant wait for the train down to london.... cant wait to see my frens and family!!!

so wats up with me these days?? its exam week.... so where got time to come here le?? but infact... i spent most of my time the past few days watching series..... the new tvb series quite funny... entertaining... lol... study? well... its not like secondary... i only have maths here and what it needs most is exercise... which is very very limited here compared to sunway.... theres only like 2 or 3 past year available... how? aihhh.... but ok la... happy with the exam till now... hope tomolo wont kill my mood down to london.... =)

had been trying hard to clear my fridge these days... cause i wont be around and cooking for like 3 weeks.... so... lets see.. yea... i cleared all my meats in the freezer and had pasta continuously 2 nites just to clear up my shrimps and bacon lardons.... and errr.... onions... argh... din manage to clear it... bet i gonna throw it gua... since 3 weeks later i think it would sprout d... i finished my butter as well... using it as sub to oil these days... lol... then... errr... basically my freezer is totally empty and so is my fridge now... XD

so lets hope my exam not that hard and happy journey!

No comments: